To Set Up a Channel, you must login to your Member Portal by clicking on the login tab on the website or on the App under Settings> Set up My Business/ Member Portal
1- Use same login credentials as that were provided to you or click on forgot password to retrieve your password
2- Go to the Channels Manager Tab on the left hand side of the page
3- Under that tab, click My Channels. This will take you to the Channel Listings Page.
- Once there, this will give you info on how many members are in the channel and what action to perform on the Right Hand Side of the page.
- Click the View action button
- Side Note - You can view and send Messages on the Left hand side under Events
- This is where you can see more details about your channel
- Edit your channel description
- Change Privacy Settings
- See channel members and when they joined
- View Channel Requests if your channel is Private
- Accept requests to join or message members through your portal
- When you post in the channel, members receive a push notification each time!
Sharing your Channel from the Member Portal
On the left hand side click on your Event Manager Tab. On the far right side of the listed Event, click the Share Icon Under the Action column.
Adding Events in Your Channel
You can add events into your channel by first creating an event and then going to Manage Event section on the left bar and then choosing on the event that you would like to share in the channel.
Note when you share the event your channel, the event will be shared in the channel and publically in the events section of the app
To share an event with your contacts, email or on social media:
Go to Manage Event and click on the share icon. Share to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter or copy the link onto your emails to share with your contacts